Saturday 28 September 2013

Lexus is good, but the showroom experience is TERRIBLE!

While shopping for a hatchback car, Lexus has not cross my mind, because the showroom is located far in Mutiara Damansara, with traffic gridlock during the weekend.  Anyhow, when I thought Mercedes showroom experience is worst, then LEXUS is HORRIBLE!

I was there looking at the CT200h, for almost 20 minutes, no sales approach me though some are just very free there. Not too sure whether it is my shorts and slippers that keep them away from me, but if the sales person is looking down on people, they do not deserve to sell the Lexus.  UMW should put them to Toyota's showroom.  The worst, while walking out, I complaint to the receptionist, one sales just give me a rude and loud "GOODBYE", to the finale insult!

I have heard incredibly good experience in Lexus showroom, but I would give it thousand thumbs down this round.  Well, at least it has helped me to eliminate Lexus from my shopping list...I am keeping the Volvo, Citroen and Mercedes for now.