Monday 16 September 2013

The most balance-designed hatch, Mazda 2 Sport

I knew, the Mazda 2 has been in the market for few years now, but till today, I still like it and would comment it is the well balance-designed hatch.  My colleague like this car so much, so I thought of sharing my view here as well.  The photos were taken in Hua Hin, where I can see their "kampung people there could own good nice cars and enjoy fast internet that shame the neighbouring Malaysia!"  First, look at the tail-end of the car, when compare to the same segment Ford Fiesta, Mitsubishi Mirage, Chevy Sonic and Hyundai i10, the Mazda 2 looks the best.

Though its 1.5-litre engine is not the most powerful, it should do fine to pull this little car.  The build quality is Japanese standard.  The dashboard look simple and placement of button is perfect.  No complicated "triangle-shaped" or "weird-shaped" layout...Straight to the point and user friendly.
When the 2 was launched back in 2010, it has a GREEN colour as selection, but due to the fact the people that like this colour is rare (I am special, so I am the rare one), and most hate the second-hand value drop slightly because of the colour, it just could not fetch sales figure like the Blue, Grey, Black, Red...all the common boring Pantones!